Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Plea to the Common Man

Here's the deal: thrifted is having a contest on facebook to win shoes under $500 to whoever gets the most "likes" on their post. I'm not looking to oversaturate that contest because it already will be, but trying to rally on a prayer I can beat some chick with 660 votes essentially ensuring her the win.


http://www.facebook.com/thrifted?sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=2313978013046&set=o.117637040759&type=1&theater


Look this isn't about beating her (or the fact she picked something trendy and obvious crowd pleaser), but to win awesome boots that will actually be worn past one season (because they're not overly faddish or made for just standing in) and cherished more than human beings. They'll be my new footwear mom. My new shoe deity.

So get anyone you know who has a facebook and freaking vote for me. I'll lick bugs or whatever if I by some crazy chance won.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there L!
    Just writing to let you know that you have won the jewelery set from out giveaway Last month! Will be sending an email shortly! Congratulations lovely! xx

    Ahka Vintage Blog
    Ahka Facebook
    Ahka Tweets

    ReplyDelete