But if I were to say be worse or y'know, had a job longer than 9 hours a week to which all wages were not spent on Starbucks hot chocolate, or were a really good kidnapper, this is some of the stuff I'd blow my ransom on.
(Tiny Pockets via Beacon's Closet)
Granted, I think polyester is something to be really cautious about especially because:
a) it doesn't "breathe" and you may sweat (not that I do, I refuse. It. will. not. happen.)
b) it can photograph nicely but in person be kind of cheap and gross looking.
But with this style of vintage one can get away with it, the colors are so cute with the contrasting pockets and a gold belt. Sigh. I would pair it with these United Nude boots, a company I have deep internal stirrings for and will do a special post about them. The boots have that bold 70s architecture influence that would go with this dress period-wise and offset it to a more modern interpretation.
Also fabulous, this Factory by Erik Hart dress.
Frankly, I want to have intimate relations with 95% of Jeffrey Campbell shoes (that other 5% is anything involving boot sandals or unexplained portraits of little dogs). But this shoe is like me personified: obnoxiously announcing itself to the world in neon pink, goth buckles and leopard print. If someone bought me these I would die, and not because I could never walk in them. I would obviously find an animatronic horse to carry me around or just ride a segway even indoors.
Other sexual partner Jeffrey Campbell footwear:
Darian shoes
Roscoe Boot
Zealous Shoe
Busted Shoe
Night Walk Shoe (a nod to the head to Noritaka Tatehana)
Wendy-O Boot

Image via Independent in Heels
Dude, this is so popular they had to make this bra it's own website. There are ladies who sleep with Alec Baldwin who don't get that privilege. I don't even have the upper frontals for this (it's all bra at this point), but I would stuff hummingbirds in there just to wear this under stuff.
I mean I wouldn't do the whole bra-commeth-over look, I'm not Britney Spears or even Jaime Lynn Spears' estranged uncle*, but just a severe non-sexy version of sideboob without the boob. Sidebra.
*I'm just guessing by odds there is at least one.
(Holy Cross Collar in Olive by Dimepiece Designs)
I admit it, I am into that corny faux rebellious L.A. teen skater style. It was inevitable.
This is admittedly still a spot of sturm and drang for me. I almost got this collar on sale super cheap on Karmaloop, but then the $10 off rebate issue took me several days and apparently didn't work on sale items, then there was all this extra shipping and handling, meanwhile they put it cheaper on ebay and I didn't know! So somebody bought the last one while I was trying to figure it out. I am totally still weeping internally.
Other cute collars by Dimepiece Designs on sale:
Holy Cross Collar in Black
Striped Collar
Other cute sale stuff maybe you can grab for yourself:
Something Else Moody Haze Cropped Linen Jacket with matching shorts or dress
Cut It Out Maxi Dress by Ibby Libby
Blake Dress by Motel
Pastie Skirt by Motel
Daisy Chain Crop Blouse by MinkPink
Hold Me Belt by Motel
Garden Party Oxford by Ego and Greed
I’m going to try not to cry that I paid more than this:
Plaid Torn by Ronny Kobo Shirt
No comments:
Post a Comment