So today as I made the choice to be late for class (as the education gods smited me by making the screw fall off the tripod I am borrowing from school), I lazily fell into a shirt that reminded me of home and my default accessories for black or gray.
Of course I've also been slugging around my winter coat and sweater, which is crazy because it's just November and inexplicably 60 degrees outside.
(Necklaces: thrifted/from home, Sweater: Barney's Co-op, Shirt: MinkPink, Dress: 291 from Venice, Bracelet: Leighelena, Boots: Doc Martens)
These boots were a pity party birthday gift to myself during the summer which I highly do not regret.
Now diptych time photos with better close ups of my shirt:
Bonus Camila update (Camila-date):
Texted to me by Karma Camila-n (contain your surprise), this photo is perfect!
I can feel the Chicago-directed angst. We need our home breaks alreadyyy. Hope you can go home for Thanksgiving, girl! (But not to a party with terrible food.)
ReplyDeleteJust gotta love the leaning pose! http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13200000/Mr-Blonde-reservoir-dogs-13225652-385-477.jpg
I like Chicago but they need better food. Not better performance though, never.
ReplyDeleteLearning to lean is difficult!