So Hazel from tai chi class, I prefer to think of her as Witch Hazel because it sounds like an 80s goth band that plays gigs in front of haunted high schools in Boston's autumnal weather. (I don't understand why my brain makes these mental pictures either). She's one of those cute azn girls who probably lives in a giant strawberry. Normally I say nothing about her style because I am an insensitive cad and occupy my brain with mini pizzas instead of Wall Street. But when I saw that purse, I could not control my urrrrrges.
This is her Dr. Jekyll Hazel self, but when Witch Hazel comes out, kablam!© Sexy vampire SAIC ballroom backdrom, y'all. (I promise I never say y'all in reality).
Yeah I of course didn't ask what designers she was wearing because I assumed they were general Korean ones. Also I forgot. Trying to keep her from running away from me first.
I really hope there is a dead body coin purse in the trunk. SAIC gloves!
So glad she's integrating into our gangz. But you can soar like an eagle and we'll still love you! Just gotta talk to us because we're not intimidating, just an awkward comedy duo.
<3 Witch Hazellll! Also, that purse inflicts violence. SLUG BUG! *PUNCH* NO BACKS!
ReplyDeleteI want to drive her purse into Austin Powers. ONLY the first one or the first 10 minutes of the second one.
ReplyDelete