Thursday, January 12, 2012

[Street Snapshot] I Will Never Be a Professional Street Photographer

I was on my way to Planned Parenthood, not to carry out my never-to-be-fulfilled Teen Mom fantasy, just saving some money on my health care budget; to which my eyes were immediately set on this lovely woman. I'm already a sucker for a girl with a Mia Farrow haircut, but even her clothes were reminiscent of the 60s casual elegance of Farrow sported during her career.

I think those are the people I admire most are those who don't try too hard to be impeccable but manage to be classic anyway.

Luckily I caught these snapshots quickly because she was (understandably) suspicious and probably assumed I was gonna stalk her or something. Maybe I'm destined to be a really uncomfortable paparazzo who brings vanilla wafers to the cars of the celebrities I'm trying to photograph. "I really, really need this job or they're gonna cut off my HBO!" I could see that happening.



Someday when I am comfortable with this (or meet someone who doesn't find me insane), I will ask what brands they're wearing a la Joan Rivers. Or a la Rivers Cuomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment