
To support my bro Camila as is coming tradition it seems (and well, for the mini cupcakes), I went to
Robin Richman's 14th anniversary party/sale. I've gotta say, these ladies get decked. out. As well as raise the roof, they will raise it and might not give it back. ...I'm starting to develop some kind of debilitating suburban mom wit lately. I just threw on a black dress for the "waiter effect": blend in, get further addicted to Orange San Pellegrino in silence. They cranked up the Snoop Dogg and other 90s rap songs that are now played at senior citizen dances and threw a rockin' shindig/get people's money soiree.
Also I've apparently had a smudge on the lens this whole time which I've only noticed now.

You wouldn't dare try to club this seal, unless you mean
dance club!
...God, why won't this epidemic end.

Knitting gang signs and pushing the assailant away, that's how we get this party started.

Closeups of necklace available at Robin Richman (with only 7 payments of $19.95 and we'll throw in a free portable juicer).

I loved as soon I came in Robin remembered me as the friend so she could show off the goods Camila was rocking. Like a cool version of a madam at a brothel.

Join the covenant for the wine, stay for the beautiful boots.

It was either black or silver, ain't no messy pine needles with it's color and non-blackness cluttering up this joint.

Nothing quite says anniversary and Christmas like a decapitated clown head.

Also a promo for a company that doesn't know I exist,
Larkspur in the neighborhood provided beautiful flowers like purple calla lilies and small roses. They made the
corsage Camila wore at the BFA show.

These flowers be off the
stem hook.

Siamese goths! I gotcha, Molly Tamale. I was complimenting her on her outfit I deemed as Cher as a dominatrix and some woman decided to get into a debate with the validity of my statement. I felt like I was in The People's Court trying to get back my Timberland work boots from my crazy ex-roomate but she says I totaled her pickup truck.

A further inspection of the Half Breed/dark lady Vegas Dolly Parton neckpiece.

Dr. Seuss Moustache anyone?

The roof! The roof is on fiiiire!
Even not on special event nights, these ladies know how to party. Ready for next cupcakes, or anniversary or whatever.
gimme CUPCAKES! YUM!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com